googlef7cf14e494cac192.html Solid Personal Growth - Self Improvement
Saturday, April 6, 2013

4/06/2013 04:15:00 PM

Solid Personal Growth


In order to have a solid and healthy personal growth and development, one has to first get rid of all stinking thinking of past failures, mistakes, guilt and broken relationships. These things keep us trapped, unable to think clear and prevent us from moving forward toward our future.
Once we are over this clutter and disorder in our mind and emotions, we can move forward in life. A disciplined life provides organization and structure for personal growth and personal development.
If we think about it, really, we are what we think and what we do, on a daily basis. Humans choose their habits and their habits and behavior decide their future. Our success is the product of what we habitually do.
I personally had been held back by an avalanche of negative things that happened in my life. All these hindrances were out of my control, and there was nothing I could do to stop them. I had a goal to start a business, before all these things came into place, and they literally stopped me, flat on my tracks, to the point that I could not move forward to accomplish my plans and goals. I was getting ready to give up, disappointment and frustration had set in; but someone, whom I don't even know sent me an email that totally changed the direction of my life. It was as if I had received and infusion of encouragement, that propelled me to take action. Somehow, almost always, when we take action, good things start to happen; we always need to do something, even if it's something small; small beginnings start to take us into the path to accomplish our ultimate goals. If we just sit waiting for something big to move us to action, we might never move at all. We should never despise the small beginnings.
It is vitally important to surround ourselves with people who are going to add to our lives by elevating us to higher levels of thinking in our life and personal growth and development. If the people we surround ourselves with are not adding to our personal growth, they are inevitably dragging us down and subtracting from our lives, because who you are around you become. People have to have a clear vision and goals of what they want to do in life. A very wise teacher said something that I will always remember, and here it is, "Life is full destiny codes" and is up to us to find them and follow their path to fulfill our destiny.

0 comments: